Dr. Becher - founded in 1896

The detergent company was founded by the Becher family in Hanover in 1896. Initially started as a wax melting operation, the company shifted its focus to detergents after the Second World War, when it also moved its operations to Seelze. The Becher family sold the company in 1978. Following various changes in ownership, this SME with its 100 employees is once again family-run and currently under the leadership of Jörg Pfundt, who became Managing Director in 2006 and has since diversified the product range and introduced new brands: Becher Blank and Dr. Becher GV in 2007, followed by Dr. Becher Horeca Professional two years later.
.